Wednesday, December 31, 2008
10 THINGS THAT CAN MAKE ME HAPPY ( in no particular order )
1) waterfall / beaches ....janji ada air...err...kecuali toilet....
2) mummy's laugh and abah's smile
3) gadoh-gadoh manja dengan kakak-kakak dan adik. hehe...
4) merayap dan menyengal bersama rakan-rakan (studio...kmk...bp...sume lah)
5) bunga yang comel (haha! pathethic nya akuuuu)
7) phone calls (sbb aku rarely dpt phonecall. haha! ooops! except phone call dari orang yang tak dikenali.)
8) blogging and bloghopping
9) movies and karaoke. (kahkahkah! sekali dua tp sangat best, especially dgn wanita2 studio yg tamau lepas mic tu!)
10) menonton miss Swan!!! hahahaha. (ini bukan make me happy, make me crazy lagik!)
5 orang yang di tag oleh fara-d:
1) cda (modal untuk cda terus terusan berblog.kakakaka)
3) faeez gedik (ko gak yg ckp aku suka tag orang. hambik!! lagipun, blog ko da lama bersawang tu....)
p/s: no 4 ngan 5...later la isi...ngantok, tak dapat berfikir lurus. haha!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Since Puan Akmal is actually on-leave today, so she just called this morning. To cut it short, the conversation concluded as such:
Secara kronologi nye:
1. a working drawing is a REQUIREMENT in the DESIGN subject for next semester (heh! nampaknya seperti semua lepas ek? Alhamdulillah....). note: SUBJEK DESIGN. be it, dah buat working drawing atau belum.
2. To start a working drawing, obviously we have to CONFIRM the design first, kan? So,to do the working drawing for next semester's project, we can only start AFTER solving the design.
3. Therefore, puan twisted a little bit and asked us to take the HOUSING project instead, supaya tak perlu tunggu end of next semester to start the working drawing. Motifnya? puan suruh START buat working drawing tersebut supaya next semester tak jadi lebih chaotic (note:lebih . sebab every sem pun chaotic kan? haha)
4. Puan did mention about the samples. yang tu, i tak berapa sure. but then again, takkan kita nak di spoon-feed all the time kan? By right, semua sepatutnya dah tau format working drawing kan? Untuk yang tak ambil subjek working drawing tu, dan terasa blur nak habis, just rujuk working drawing yang korang buat during practical dulu tu (tipu weh kalau firm tempat korang practical takde wat working drawing weh.) or rujuk working drawing senior-senior terdahulu.
5. Manual vs. AutoCAD? puan said, she PREFER us to draw MANUALLY. PREFER ok PREFER. untuk kita jugak. but then again, masing-masing boleh fikir sendiri, mana yang relevan. Menurut pemahaman aku ketika conversation tadi, working drawing MANUALLY done is a bonus for us lah. i guess, CAD is acceptable kot.^.^
and again, puan nampaknya MENEKAN/STRESS kan bahawa working drawing, dia mau PREFER manual. PREFER ok PREFER....PREEEEEFER! haha. (i repeat the same point, did i?)
6. Kesimpulan daripada kesimpulan ini, just START the working drawing lah. no more question asked. Tak perlu takut buat silap, kita kan still on learning process. Apa pun, Point No. 1 tadi, sila be aware of it. maybe itulah punca segala kekusutan kita ini. sekian. apa-apa tak paham, jangan segan silu bertanya saya ye, mungkin ayat-ayat saya tadi agak mary-go-round. hehe. All the BEST! see ya next semester. mwahhh!!
Fara-d (haha! so mengada mau tiru GG. ^.^ )
Monday, December 15, 2008
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
It’s 2 in the morning and im still awake. Thought of continuing my so-called effort on my model. Hehe..
But then, being me (lalalala), blog-hopping is just irresistible! :P
While blog-hopping plus viewing my facebook just now, my handphone suddenly rang. Uik?? At almost 2am??? Wtfish?? I thought, it’s just another call from a friend (yes, a friend, who simply love to call at odd hours…. Aihhh…) but no, it wasn’t. I never got the chance to answer the call as it rang just for a few seconds and that’s it.
The number appeared was not in my phonelist (maybe it is, but not in the sim card. Haiyo! Thanks to the ‘swimming handphone’ incident lah!grrr…)
Heh. Big deal eyh?
No lah. Just that I suddenly felt like writing here. An ‘incident’ of an unknown number has flashed back into memory after the unanswered phone call just now. (haha! Wat? Naaa….not gonna write it here… only certain ppl knows… u know who u r…so please, not leaving any hint about 'the incident' would highly be appreciated, thank u very much!) eversince that incident (the unknown number incident), which happened almost two years ago, I’ve really learnt my lesson; which is; unknown number miscall is a BIG no-no! if it’s from someone I know, perhaps an important one, THAT unknown number will surely contact me again later. Haha! So friends, if u ever leave any miscall to my number, and I never return
There…..wow! I’ve made it!!! Heheheh!! But then again, still got “lah” and sort….heh. on second thoughts, what’s wrong with those ‘lah’ etc, aite? Heheheh….
Therefore, this is a successful attempt on ONE language in ONE entry. Ngeeeeh! Am I right? Anyone can approve?? Hehehe
p/s: heh! Adian… don’t get offended by THIS mission eh(note: mission ONE entry ONE language)…. At first, yes, this so called mission is because u mentioned in
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
istana-budaya rejected us!! haha!
heh! takde kaitan. hanya nak show-off my not so new kasot! love this very much! thanks mummy!!mwah!