Thursday, November 27, 2008

missed call from an unknown number

Assalamualaikum.

It’s 2 in the morning and im still awake. Thought of continuing my so-called effort on my model. Hehe..

But then, being me (lalalala), blog-hopping is just irresistible! :P

While blog-hopping plus viewing my facebook just now, my handphone suddenly rang. Uik?? At almost 2am??? Wtfish?? I thought, it’s just another call from a friend (yes, a friend, who simply love to call at odd hours…. Aihhh…) but no, it wasn’t. I never got the chance to answer the call as it rang just for a few seconds and that’s it.

The number appeared was not in my phonelist (maybe it is, but not in the sim card. Haiyo! Thanks to the ‘swimming handphone’ incident lah!grrr…)

Heh. Big deal eyh?

No lah. Just that I suddenly felt like writing here. An ‘incident’ of an unknown number has flashed back into memory after the unanswered phone call just now. (haha! Wat? Naaa….not gonna write it here… only certain ppl knows… u know who u r…so please, not leaving any hint about 'the incident' would highly be appreciated, thank u very much!) eversince that incident (the unknown number incident), which happened almost two years ago, I’ve really learnt my lesson; which is; unknown number miscall is a BIG no-no! if it’s from someone I know, perhaps an important one, THAT unknown number will surely contact me again later. Haha! So friends, if u ever leave any miscall to my number, and I never return ur call, please be informed it’s either it really slipped out of my mind to return ur calls OR ur number is not in my phonelist. Please please please do forgive me… huhu! Seriously, I would never ever again, return calls of unknown numbers. Never…ever! So, if u really need to talk to me, urgent matters maybe (and in a situation where ur credit expire or insufficient maybe), please please please do leave me a message (sms or whatever, a message won’t hurt right? Better than leaving miscalls…) ok…. If discussion needed, and u r really really…really out of credit don’t worry, I will surely return ur call….insyaAllah.

 

There…..wow! I’ve made it!!! Heheheh!! But then again, still got “lah” and sort….heh. on second thoughts, what’s wrong with those ‘lah’ etc, aite? Heheheh….

Therefore, this is a successful attempt on ONE language in ONE entry. Ngeeeeh! Am I right? Anyone can approve?? Hehehe

 

 

p/s: heh! Adian… don’t get offended by THIS mission eh(note: mission ONE entry ONE language)…. At first, yes, this so called mission is because u mentioned in ur entry…but now, it seems that the mission is kind of fun! Hehehe! (can surely practice my English here. Haihh…not a good English though… limited vocabulary…no wonder I’m still stuck …and err…suck in that ‘word challenge’ game via fb!lalalala)

 

the end.

7 comments:

Adian said...

i approve this entry! haha good for you girl! walaweh aku hampir terlupa ttg tragedi besar tersebut. ayoyo..

td kul 1 pun ade org call... tp beliau adalah selvam. haha

Anonymous said...

Cerita TRAGEDI sampai kita berbual belakang STUDIO tu ke? ke?

fara-D said...

adian
haha! yeah! ada pon org approve entry ini! weehu!

chika
ish chika ni, dlm dok pesan jgn meng hint~!!! haah, tragedi tuh le....

p/s: heh! entry je SATU bahasa....komen2 tak termasok ye! ^.^

Anonymous said...

yeah..sy pon fobia jugak..sampai kalo no unknown mmg takot..

erk..tragedi?jeng..jeng..jeng..

fara-D said...

haha!ye cik kemba...tragedi.... nt anda akan tahu juga ....isk.seram!!

Aida Zahrol said...

aku pun tak return calls dr unknown numbers...kekadang takut spy nak tgk kesetiaan aku...hahahaha....

kalo betul2 urgent pasti dia call balik...

fara-D said...

yup aida dear...kalo urgent, pasti2 dia call back kankankan!