Hoh. Usually, i’ll have this disease where not until the clock strikes 2am, these eyes will stay wide open, brightly. grrr. which drives me insane most of the time. and when i really need to stay awake, to settle works and plannings, HA.HA.HA. Laju sahaja mata kepala ini mahu melekat di bantal dan tilam! *sobs*
ok lah. before i forget on what i should update for the upcoming event, i shall list down the things i should be aware of for this trip. and oh. did i mention that i have written the checklist in the Simply Sipadan’s scrap.wait.SCRATCH book but i definitely am sure that i will go blank on which list i shall refer to since i wrote basically lots of crap in it? HA.HA. again. okfine. i’ll just write the list here and will get back to it soon. to ahli rombongan, feel free to top up any points im missing. (janji nak update event wall tonight tapi FAILED sebab si Maeyl dan selimut dah panggil i mendayu dayu. kerusi pc ni pun dah serupa hammock ditepian pantai disapa bayu dah niii)
- transportation details/route and fees
- Detailed (not so detailed) tentative
- Checklist for participants (sumpah rasa nak sekeh diri sendiri sebut participants. skema sangat kan farah diana neh!?)
- Rules & Regulations. (erk. this point, aku dah buntu nak letak apa as keyword. lalalala) which includes catuan luggage=maximum kg per pax. medication. allergies (tidak termasuk elegi sepi ye kawan kawan). person in charge for luggage check in etc etc.
- Luggage tag (jeng jeng! ini ada satu surprise untuk kalian. but since i have published it here, it wont be any surprise dah kan. but i decided to make each one of us a special luggage tag as a souvenir from yours truly. *angel face*)
- Details of the fees.
ok peeps. ‘hammock’ nih makin mendayu je ayunan nya. selamat berlayar ke alam mimpi uols! till then, stay cute people!