Saturday, May 12, 2007

tell me...


Answer me if u care

01. who are you, what's our relationship:
02. how and where did we meet:
03. what's my Last name:
04. how long have you known me:
05. tell me one good thing about myself:
06. when you first saw me what your impression was:
07. my nicknames:
08. birthday:
09. my favorite teacher at the moment:
10. what's one of my favorite things to do:
11. do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you:
12. describe me in 3 words:
13. name 5 things i love:
14. do you think i'm good looking:
15. how would you describe me to someone:
16. would you ever date me:
17. tell me one thing you've always wanted to say but never did:
18: what do you like most about me:
19: if we could spend a day together what would we do:
20: do you think we will be friends for at least 3 or 4 more years:
21. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
22. What do you think my weakness is?
23. Do you think I'll get married?
24. What makes me happy?
25. What makes me sad?
26. What reminds you of me?
27. If you could give me anything what would it be?
28. When's the last time you saw me?
29. Do you think our ...friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same?
30. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
31. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
32. What song (if any) reminds you of me?
33. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
34. Do I cross your mind at least 1 time a day?

yeah... malas mau update latihan industri...blur lah!!
jawaaaab...jgn tak jawab!!

2 comments:

Chika Chika said...

1 - i'm nuruL the gurl sits opposite u in da studio. u are my ex-boyfrind no. 7. :p u're my besties, my fabulous fren on earth.

2- faculty of engineering, UKM

3- Muhamad Hilmi *spelling error boleg abaikan*

4- how long? oh, 10 meter. :p 2 years (amazing 2 years i mean)

5- i neva met fren like u. u appreciate ur frens like we are an angel.

6- "manjalah dia ni"

7- fara-D // Faghah // Falah // one of the Drama Queen

8- 30th June 1986

9- En. Kamarul *konfiden ni*

10- edit windows media player as if dia buat autocad. wakaka..!

11- ayyo... ! ga ingat kok.

12- Fabulous Fren Fara-D

13- -white color
-Laici susu *kamulah ajar kami semua minum air ni*
- RAV4 putih
- Piere Andre
- Format laptop *kecepek!

14- yes! u hav such a cute face with a beautiful smile.

15- yang tinggi giler tu, pakai kelisa kuning. *aku rasakan, ko dah mcm ketua segala kelisa kuning dlm dunia ni*

16- ya Allah. gw ga ngedate cowok. haram tuh..haram!

17- *bismillah*... erkk.. farah, sudikah kamu mengubah sedikit gaya persembahan bersin kamu. kerna ia mengganggu sense of humor saya. *aaaaaa! ampunnn!*

18- kamu kawan paling setia, penyayang dan helpful.

19- apalagi, menyengal lah!

20- insyaAllah. i'll try my best bcoz ailebiu!

21- Mrs Maeyl bcoz kamu tidur dgn Maeyl setiap hari. ayokkk!

22- your beloved friends.kamu sgt sensitif pasal kwn2 kamu.

23- insyaAllah. kamu akan menikah. insyaAllah dengan... nananananaanana~ *aku tengah nyanyi lah!*

24- when your friends appreciate friendship

25- when your friends ruin a friendship

26- Kelisa kuning. *always, anytime and anywhere jumpa kelisa kuning*

27- jantung, hati, paru2, limpa dan aneka jenis organ dalaman.AHAH. i'll give u my love and trust on you.

28- kat studio, time buat working drawing, dan sebelum kamu berlaku kejam meninggalkan saya terkontang kanting bersama lukisan kerja buduh itu. *hiks*

29- stronger! sehat dan kuat. and i pray at Allah semoga we'll be together 4eva and ever bcoz we need to always hav each other

30- yeah, darlink. sure lah. termasuklah berbual perkara2 sengal, hina dan dina yg tak hingin dibual oleh org lain. ha har

31- wey, aku yg buh menan ni dulu wey! ekekekkes..

32- Dulu, Kini dan Akan Datang (GARASI) (tapi lagu rakyat pon aku ingat ko jugak)

33- bersin kasi lawa sket la wey! *mati la aku kena katok naik sem ni*

34- yes, u do! always. lagi2 time aku lepas buat benda sengal. mesti tingat kat ko dan terus sms.


aku nk bagi soklan plak bley?

bai roti mana weh?

fara-D said...

kalo i ubah gaya bersin,kang ilang lah identiti unggul i sejak azali lagik tuh!!
i manja eyh???? ih...u niii *sambil pintal2 ujung rambot....*
i know wat's in ur mind on the 23rd question!!yahyah!! AmiN!!! *wink!! XD

bai roti masalah rumahtangga dgn streamyx nya....

tuh psl suram durja donia siber sejak keblakangan neh....

BAI!!! CPT LA BAI!!!KAMI RINDU KAMU!!!

miahahaha

oh ye....mekaceh jwb soklan2 neh!!

*ok...NEXT!! (cis!bajet hot la aku neh!!dush!!!)