Friday, January 27, 2017

CNY School Break!

means yayyyyyy!!

Eh!

Assalamualaikum.

Sooooo, yesterday the school was officially closed for the Chinese New Year break.
But Mr Husband only starts his break today >.<
So, we'll be heading to JB today straight from his college.
Eh haaaa. Yes, Mr Husband further his studies. Alhamdulillah, rezeki orang kata.
Quite hard for me (don't know about him, though. but it is to me!) surpsrisingly.
Well, i always thought it would not be much different being far apart since i was always quite independent all these years. To top it off, we were on long distance too about a year before we got married.
Boy was i wrong!
I had to battle with myself accepting my roomate will not be by myside all the time.
The feelings was..... different.
i don't know how to put it into words.
Hence i really look up to those wives of the husbands that work offshore, or of those who work odd hours. You know, they who had to go protect the country, those who had to work far due to their duty and all; the army, the navy, the police, the medical practitioners (docs, nurses and etc). May Allah bless you for having so much patience in you.
I, too, am trying and learning to not be too manja. HAHAHA. Sumpah menyampah rupa-rupanya aku ni clingy. And...err...yes yes. Mengaku la memang manja pun. But not many people know that side of me. Lalalaa. Kbai!

Well, Let's just hope the traffic don't bully me much today.
Yes, I have to drive.
Mr Husband has some issues driving.
So, it's okay.
So far, i'm cool with it.
Driving had been one of my therapies anyways. It helps me think once in awhile HAHA.
Okay.
Which reminds me,

  I HAVE TO PACK AND CLEAN UP THE ROOM AND SETTLE THE LAUNDRY BEFORE SETTING OFF TO JB NI WOI! WHY AM I HERE?


Yang Kelam Kabut,
Farah Diana.

No comments: