Saturday, January 21, 2017

Positive!

Assalamualaikum.

Dear blog.
Gituh. Tak masal la ni gaya nak main dear diary bagai kan. Pfft!
What's up?
Do people still blog anyways?
There's Instagram.
Twitter.
Facebook.
Apa lagi yang mek tatau.
Mek oldschool, kenal blogspot ni jah HAHAHAHA ok taklawak.
But oh well.
At least I know there will be always a spot where i can throw my thoughts and words randomly.
Especially those of i can't really say to anyone upfront or to face.
Point is, i have no idea why am i here at this hour. Well, to be frank, the night is still young anyways. Boo Hoo!

Am in a rebel mode right at this moment.
Locked the door.
Switched off the phone. Err....ok, did not switch the phone though.
Headphones on, full blast.
There is a reason why i have this self-healing character in me.
Gitoh! Feeling sangat self0healing.
But, yeah. I think i can claim that trait IS in me.
Things happen.
and i am not really the type who could easily express my frustrations that much.
I tend to hold it in. But I will BEBEL somewhere (or to someone if happens to have anyone around), but THAT really depends. Sometimes i jump into the silent mode. THAT, is dangerous. Because THAT means, I am on the verge of exploding.
Okay, i have promised myself to build positive vibes this 2017.
So, that is enough about what negative air surrounding me now.
Am just going to enjoy the music and try to sing them along and ....and...and recover myself quickly OR go to sleep ASAP.

FARAH DIANA, you ARE a strong girl.
Fight it! and LIVE! (as in "Leeeeev" peeps! Not "Layyyyyv" ye. Kbai)

Ps: Bobo, you know the atmosphere or emotion i am on when i speak too much English outside of my working hours. Yes, it means I am searching for peace or i am in need to neutralize the negative vibes. Wish me luck!

Yang Sedang Mencuba,
Farah Diana.

No comments: