Thursday, May 21, 2015

Love notes

Assalamualaikum.

Today, the teacher of the other 5-year-old's class came knocking on my door.
"Good morning, teacher Farah! So sorry, but may i bother you for a short while?" - Teacher S.
"Oh good morning, teacher S, well sure, no problem? Anything i can lend my hands for you?" -yours truly.
"There's someone who really wanted to give this note he made for you. He has been wanting to give this to you since yesterday!" -Teacher S.

You see in the picture above on the right corner; the rainbow and he wrote "teacher Farah".
That was his note.
Being a drama queen, of course my heart blooms right away! 
He's the quiet & shy type, i was surprised he remembered me even though i just taught them the warm up dance for the sports day. 
Oh dear, these kids, be it the ones under my supervision or even other teacher's, always have ways to reach this drama queen's heart. How can i not LOVE my job?

Penat? Sumpah memang penat! Kadang kadang macam nak terbalik kepala hotak nak tercabut lutut siku semua sebab jadi macam octopus. Pantang tinggal sekejap anak anak ni, ada je lah seketul dua yang mengekor, tak pun baru dua langkah keluar sekejap nak ambil barang, nanti bunyi la seruan "TEACHER!!!"
But then again, at the end of the day, i find myself smiling, as soon as the kids leave the kindy, i'll start missing their laughter & smiles & stories & all. 

I hope i can do better as days go by. 
I hope these kids will grow into great khalifahs that will lead a better future.

Dear future husband, wherever you are, please let me continue this mission of mine;
helping the little angels on their first steps into becoming the bright future leaders. 

ps: tetiba pulok kau dear future husbeng bagai kannn! cheyyyy!
ye la.... kang kot bakal laki mek duduk luar kawasan jajahan mek ni ha, tak ke jenuh mek nak re-adjust career mek yang baru nak menapak ni ha? 
kahkahkah.

Yang Mudah Terhibur,
Farah Diana.

No comments: