Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Recharged!

Assalamualaikum
Heyya!
Back in PJ already!

Summary: fun. adventurous. Refresh.

Despite the few glitches, we manage to overcome it. Like the peribahasa melayu, bersatu teguh bercerai roboh. Itu salah satu sebab aku tak rasa ralat travel dengan mereka! ;)

And I thought I would having the blues today, as in, simptom lemau nak bangun pagi, or snooze the alarm like thousands of time, or mengheret diri macam si Garfield yang pemalas.
Surprisingly, I didn't. Bangun dengan smile on the face. Feeling refreshed. Seperti tidak sabar ke pejabat.
Well, that's what vacation is all about, bukan? Untuk rejuvenate and to improve productivity. Good. I feel extremely gOod.

Alhamdulillah.
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

2 comments:

Aida Zahrol said...

pastu kul 3 lemau =.="

fara-D said...

tahu tak apaaaaaaaaaaaa! stress okek!