Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hujan satu rahmat

As salam, sweethearts!

Well, woke up into a drizzly morning outside. Orang kata, hujan kan satu rahmat dari Dia. Alhamdulillah.

Instead of going back to bed after subuh (tettt! I know, BAD habit that is), I decided to stay awake but just lazied myself on the bed and did nothing.
Simply turned on fb and checkout the news feed, and checkout the tweets and that's all. Lame isn't it?

I've been wanting to blog about something so badly since these past few days, but couldn't find the right mood to do so, not just yet. Well, afterall, a deep thought deserve to be blogged properly via desktop @ laptop, riiiiiiiight? ;)

Ok then. I'm better off to shower and get ready for work! Toodles,sweetpies! Till then, take care!
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

1 comment:

alyaanajwa said...

wow...semakphone! hehe