Saturday, February 18, 2017

Once in a fortnight

Assalamualaikum.

I thought, I am having a super long weekend this week, even though it is still the same Saturday and Sunday like everyone else is having.
Well, like I have said, I once thought I am an independent girl who can sail this world all by herself doing whatever she desires. Well, do not get me wrong, I AM still that girl who have dreams and can stand on her own feet, but at the same time, I don't know why I feel a bit lost whenever he is not around. Hmmm. I can pretty much keep myself busy during the weekday mornings since i have the minions to occupy me with. But, as day turns later, i start to feel all emotional when i don't keep myself busy with activities like swimming, hanging out the girls or anything. Because if i am not occupied with things, my mind will start to roam about the fact that my other half is not gonna be home today.
Okay, i sounded like a very rimas girl yang duaploh empat jam je nak berkepit dengan encik Suami.
Kasik chance lah uols, hakak baru nak mula bercinta dengan suami hakak ni.
Korang pun tak pernah tengok hakak tulis apa apa pasal lelaki kan? Tak pernah kannn?
Okay la, hakak janji, hakak try not to mushy too much in my upcoming posts!
I will find more universal topics so that it is more useful for my future self to refer things to. At least, this Bobo here won't be solely emotional platform, no?

But, before i hit the sack, i just want to do a starjump because..........
Mr Husband's coming back tomorrow morning! Spontaneously uols!
Kalau tak sebab curfew kolej dia, hakak dah zasss sampai Sungai Buloh uols! Sabar jap.
Hakak perhati je mak Guard tu eh. Nasib baik mak Guard2 situ so far murah senyuman takde buat kerek ngan hakak yang cas retis bila pi visit laki hakak tu.

Okay. I need my beauty sleep. Till then, love.

Yang Penuh Rasa Cinta (pinjam tagline bff hakak Aliesha Kirana sat lah. Hi Ella! hehehe),
Farah Diana.

3 comments:

Aliesha Kirana said...

Hai fawaaa. I skodeng lalalalaa

Aliesha Kirana said...

Hai fawaaa. I skodeng lalalalaa

fara-D said...

wahlauuu! hai ella! HAHAHAHA