Thursday, October 01, 2015

Sambung belajar?

Assalamualaikum.

Oooh lala. Teacher Paghah's back!
As much as i want to upload photos of me with the little ones, i end up refraining myself from doing so. Entah. Takot kang apa-apa jadi aku jugak yang naya wey! Anak anak orang tuh wey!

So, last few weeks, a new kid was assigned into my class.
Jeng jeng jeng!
A special one indeed.
Handling him makes my heart screaming for some knowledge handling special kids.
They are...well...special! Buat aku rasa nak push harder untuk help them face the real world.

Unfortunately, i have none. I am totally frustrated with myself for not having any skills or knowledge of handling kids, let alone the special ones.

Maybe....

I said MAYBE....it's about time i revise my path ahead?
May Allah ease the journey.

ps: Nak sambung tapi research on WHAT to sambung tak bikin lagi. Lepas tu nk move on into new chapter pun satu hal tuh weh. Cari pasal ke apa aku ni?

Yang Sebenarnya Tengah Ngantok Sebab Penat Practice Concert,
Farah Diana.

No comments: