Saturday, August 23, 2008

EcoGuardhouse

Really loved the project but somehow, I wasn’t even myself doing the project. Alasan? Maybe…. I really hate the outcome. Hate the presentation drawings and all, hate the models (site and detailed model), hate em all! Seriously, if I wasn’t thinking bout the final review ( yg memerlukan dipamerkan projek2 sem itu), I would’ve torn the presentation panels into pieces and burn it and throw the ashes far far away so that I wont have to cry over it over and over again. I hate the fact that wat my lecturer commented me, are all true. Even more, it made me hate my own self.

Nonetheless, im glad she (the lecturer) said it truthfully, snapped me out of my so-called comfort zone.

I might say I wasn’t myself

I might say I agree 100% that my design was damn boring

Yeah, it was. But I shall not agree that I cant prepare my presentation using the computer cause I know I can (walopon tak sehebat rakan2 lain) but yeah I know I can.

It is VERY depressing to see something u like to do, yet so dull and empty. **** (da stat carut ni) I’m frustrated with farah Diana. She’s so very disappointing for the project. [monolog] Enuff said, im lucky that I fall this hard during this little project, rather than tripping over the mega project. Alhamdulillah. May Allah shine my path after this, insyaAllah.

After gaining strength by sweet-talk with a few beloved friends, Allah has open up a fact that I shall remember always, that I should be aware of always, and that I have to be grateful bout it and not take it for granted. Thank u, my dear friends, who calmed me when the tears rains like hell, who kept quiet when I needed the time alone. Thank u very much; I love u guys a lot, only Allah can repay your sincere care and kindness. Endless love.

Therefore, I would like to quote my so called lesson,

“we won’t see what & where our strength & efforts are, until we finally FACE our weaknesses”

p/s: wah! Ber-quote bagai! Gatal fara-d ni!!! LOL!

Kungfu Panda

Finally, got the chance to watch it! Haha.banyak kali nak tgk, tp time pasang je, mesti kebetulan time ngantok, last2, movie tgk aku! Tp ptg tadi nengok gak! SUKA!!!! Comel comel!!! Sangat suka!!meloncat2 aku ketawa sensorang dalam bilik weh! Mwahahaha!

Site Analysis & Synthesis

Ha yo! Mari mari!

With that…..sekian. mau sambung kerja. Tebus balik kejatuhan tak bermaruah itu.

p/s: kenkawan, korang nak marah aku sbb macam berperangai tak serik, marah la. Mungkin kalo korang marah baru aku sedor diri. Sesungguhnya aku semacam lost. Aduhai…..pathethic me!!!!!

4 comments:

Chika Chika said...

letihnya.
boleh dirasai walaupon aku tak buat.
tapi takpe lah. sikit lagi farah.
be strong sangat sangat tau.

fara-D said...

thank u chika darla!
huuuuu....
walopon suka, tp penat. walopun penat, tp suka. walopon suka dan penat, tp keciwa.
erk? apakah yg aku nak sampaikan ni?hehehehe

Chika Chika said...

kecewa tu erm... berbunyik tak sedap.
kenapakah?

fara-D said...

huk. biarkan kisah kecewa itu berlalu pergi. amat pahit sekiranya diungkit semula ceritanya. eceyyyy...ayat nak puitis giler la kan....

heheh! dun worry, i regained semula ketabahan setelah wat site analysis housing smlm! yeeeea!