Sunday, April 26, 2015

Janji?

Assalamualaikum.
Went for a simple hiking at Gasing Hill today. A very fast one due to some miscommunication. But, nevermind, it was one good one though since we get to experience the route we havent gone through before this.
It was quite a long time ago since the last time I've been there though, thus cant really recognise the track anymore hahahahahampeh!!

I guess, this is the only remedy i can get for the time being.

Randomly speaking, i sometimes would take some silly vow to myself to prove myself so and so.
For example, i once vowed not to take any artificial sugar ever again in my diet plan, health reasons, or so i said. Yes, i managed to keep it for quite some time. and did t know since when i started adding back those sugar in my drinks. haha
Oh. there's another one where i made myself 'invisible' from the online presence for a few days just because i was shutting down for God knows what. Well i succeeded then, sebab berapa hari je 'puasa online' tuh hahaha.

And just recently, i promised myself something again. I guess i could say one huge one because it involves my  passion in my life; travel & outdoor.
I promised to finish off my remaining travel & outdoor activity plans, and no more plans afterwards, to give way for another huge plan (which i shall remain low on that for the time being).
Yeah, i dont know whether i could call myself frequent traveller or not, since i have only been to just a few places to date.
But.....
could i really stick to this?
for how long can i really pull these?
surrounded by people who loooove travelling to has already burn my heart, with those invites of camping trips, hiking trips, etc. I feel like my heart is about to explode just any second!!

Saya mahu pergi ke hutan sedalam dalam hutan itu untuk mencari secebis harapan.
Saya terlalu ingin menggulung kain baju sumbat dalam beg dan menapak merujuk peta mencari arah tujuan.
Saya mahu tersangat perasaan teruja menunggu saat si kapal besi atau si lipan beroda itu berlepas merentas benua atau desa.
Mahu semahunya.
Masih bolehkah saya teruskan kemahuan keinginan itu sedangkan bagai ada pagar menahan jalan itu masih menunggu kuncinya dilerai?

Wallahualam. Moga Allah bantu pilih jalan yg bakal bikin semua hati terlindung dari fitnah dunia. Amiin.

Yang Menahan Kepecahan Hati,
Farah Diana.

No comments: