Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Wash it Off!

Photocredits: Konah


Assalamualaikum.

Oh well.
Perhaps, i came to my sense where i am addicted to that social platform we call facebook, no?
To say it does not generate positive vibes thoughout these years would be unfair, though. But right at this moment, I somehow noticed that I have been badly influenced, and it is depleting my brain in rationalize things. Thus, good bye, Facebook! You'll be missed!
I really do have to undergo this "treatment", until i can calm down and put things in order professionally. And after I can differentiate what is real and not. AND after I repair my relationship with The One And Only.
Yes.
That's it.
Got it!
Really.
I have been astray for too long that my spiritual activities have been neglected for quite some time.
Shame on YOU, Farah!

There. Did I just made a confession?

Yes I did.

And I hope I am given the chance to put myself back on track. In Sha Allah.
Amiin

Yang Perlu Bertenang,
Farah Diana MH.

No comments: